A blog devoted to the ridiculously gorgeous Justin Sconza of Walter Meego.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WM fan club


Does anyone out there love Justin like me and want to start a UK based or online fan club for Walter Meego? We can demand that Walter Meego comes to visit us and make them send us t-shirts and buttons and whatnot! Please contact me if you want to snog Justin as well, we at least share something in common...

4 comments:

Adelade said...

OH MAN I JUST LEFT A COMMENT BUT SOMETHING BROKE BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER JUSTIN IS SO HOT. I LOVE WALTER MEEGO. MY SISTER PLAYED ME FOREVER AND THEN I SAW THEM ON TV AND WAS SOOO EXCITED. I BET JUSTIN ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND BUT I WISH HE WOULD ASK ME OUT!!!!

Adelade said...

HEY DID YOU SEE THIS PICTURE OF JUSTIN HE IS ON THE RIGHT http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/sharpdarts/080529/waltermeego.jpg

Neha! said...

hey addy! thank you for joining my blog! where are you located?

Adelade said...

HI I AM IN HOUSTON TEXAS WHER R U?